Values are descriptive words that communicate the most important things to be reflected throughout the entire ministry. With mission and vision, values drive organizational decisions.
- People matter to us because people matter to God.
- God loves people just as they are but too much to leave them there & followers of Jesus should be involved in reaching those who matter to God.
- God-honoring relationships with others should permeate the life of whole-hearted Jesus-followers.
- The church is entrusted with the greatest message in all of history and should communicate that message in culturally relevant and creative ways.
- Life is complex, church shouldn’t be. The church should be marked with clarity, focus and alignment to honor God and engage people.